- Update locale files.
- Do not configure monit alerts for
Memory usageif they are disabled in the UI.
- Set metadata to
DUPwhen creating a Btrfs file system with the
Singleprofile (default since Kernel version 5.15).
- Perform a daily scheduled cron task that checks Btrfs file systems for errors. An email will be sent when errors are detected. Use the OMV_BTRFS_ERROR_CHECK_ENABLED environment variable to disable this check.
- Perform a weekly scheduled cron task that scrubs all mounted Btrfs file systems. A report will be emailed afterwards. Use the OMV_BTRFS_SCRUB_ENABLED environment variable to disable this task. Use the additional variables OMV_BTRFS_SCRUB_PRIORITY and OMV_BTRFS_SCRUB_READONLY to customize the scrub task.
- Improve cron scripts by added better logging output.
- Display Cron expressions in human-readable descriptions on forms and in datatable columns.
- Issue #1516: Adapt the UI so that it works properly behind reverse proxies.
- Translate Cron expressions to human-readable descriptions.