OMV 5.x is EOL since 30.06.2022. Please upgrade to OMV6 to get the latest feature and security updates.
- Various bug fixes in UI.
- Fix bug in RaidMgmt::remove() RPC.
- Issue #1326: Add a code editor form field to the UI that can be used by plugins to edit JSON, Shell, XML and YAML content.
- Remove MultilineRFC2228 option in proftpd configuration.
- Issue #510: Create correct /etc/hosts if permanent IP addresses are used.
- Issue #1324: Add option to do not delete local file deletions from OneDrive when using ‘Upload only’.
- Issue #1316: Improve color contrast.
- Adapt to onedrive 2.4.17.
- Force HTTP/2 by default. Can be customized via OMV_ONEDRIVE_FORCEHTTP2.
- Various improvements in the Workbench UI.
- Add automatic dark mode support in UI.
- Use HTTP/2 by default for HTTPS connections to the Workbench UI.
- Store proxy configuration file in /var.