The next version of OpenMediaVault will be released at 29.06.2015.
The main changes are:
- Use the Sencha ExtJS 5.1.1 framework for the WebGUI.
- A new dashboard and widgets.
- Many internal improvements and bugfixes.
- Improved the internal network interface backend.
- Add Wi-Fi support. Only WPA & WPA2 is supported.
- Add VLAN support.
- The network interface configuration page has been modified. Now only the configuration values are displayed. Use the dashboard widget to show the state of all network interfaces.
- The public key of the user must now be specified in the RFC 4716 SSH public key file format. It is possible to add multiple keys.
- Option to turn off the collection of system performance statistics.
- Use the browser local storage to store the WebGUI state (e.g. displayed grid columns, column width, …) instead of cookies.