Today i am happy to announce the release of OpenMediaVault version 2.1 (Stone burner).
The main features at a glance:
- Using Sencha ExtJS 5.1.1 framework for the WebGUI
- Add a new dashboard and widgets
- Many internal improvements and bugfixes
- Improved the internal network interface backend
- Add Wi-Fi support. Only WPA & WPA2 is supported
- Add VLAN support
- The network interface configuration page has been modified. Now only the configuration values are displayed. Use the dashboard widget to show the state of all network interfaces.
- The public key of the user must now be specified in the RFC 4716 SSH public key file format. It is possible to add multiple keys.
- Option to turn off the collection of system performance statistics.
- Use the browser local storage to store the WebGUI state (e.g. displayed grid columns, column width, …) instead of cookies.
The whole changelog for 2.1 can be viewed here.
The 32 and 64 bit ISO images can be downloaded here.
The following changes were made:
- Update locales.
- Various improvements.
- Add temporary workaround to fix rendering bug in Chrome 43. See https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=489875.
- Add support to create/import SSL certificates. This feature can be used by plugins.
- Improve ShareMgmt::setFileACL RPC to support a large number of users/groups.