The next feature has been finished. During recording the video i realized that i have to modify the bonding interface creation. Right at the moment it is not possible to use one of the current configured interfaces (like eth0 in the video), but this denies the creation of bonding interfaces that include interfaces that are currently configured and up. Nevertheless this is only a small issue.
After some hard work i finished the iSCSI target service finally. This service requires a refactoring of various WebGUI components which was the reason this service takes so long to implement.
Sorry for the bad sound 🙁