Please note this a quick and dirty hack, so if you’re a Debian package expert you’re welcome to improve it.
The last week i did some unspectacular but necessary and helpful modifications under the hood.
- For example the event driven configuration change management has been improved, so it is really easy to monitor any changes in the configuration and start any action if required.
- I also added JFS support after reading an interesting article in a German magazine. I think JFS is great if you want to store your data absolute safe. But this is a personal decision of everyone and i do not want to start a filesystem discussion at this point (these f**king ZFS discussion on FreeNAS was enough).
- I also extended the WebUI framework to add additional informations to a form field:
- Started to implement the SMB/CIFS service.
- Finally i decided to choose the GPLv3 license for OMV.